Kebe Iwara Poems
- Two Sides Are A Coin Spin chap! Two sides are a ...
- Morning Sickness I already know where this road leads to but...
- A Lover's Requiem And then the heart hangs, too dazed for ...
- Fleeting And Simple
- True Love None is a better actor than truth. So though they...
- Prudence 1 Often i sleep with saliva in my mouth i purse ...
- Africa There stood seven planets in solar ring as pack of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kebe Iwara
Two Sides Are A Coin
Two sides are a coin.
Before the creditor's
hand or before the thief purloin.
Calm your weeping conscience
up again and stand.
Game! For chap,
two sides are a coin
sin? A subtler assent
makes it light.
Up and down, left and right our silly lives
but i pray the side
when i die
be the one sentimented