Keegan Coutriers Poems
- The Route In the days of my adolescence, Often had I ...
- My Crimson Fate How come these nights be as it is? Who ...
- Tolerances Of Mere Life Veracities of existence appeal not to...
- A Confounding Love Mine eyes hath never bore such comeliness,...
- An Account Of Failure O’Dreary affliction of life, to sorrow ...
- I Shall Not Fold O’ Fulfillment do come to be true, For a ...
- Who Shall Command This Aged Sh... Who shall command this aged ...
Born in Coronationville, Johannesburg in 1984. Raised in Newlands-JHB before relocating to Cape Town in 1998. Never really showed interest in writing until 2003 when he met his wife to be. Thus far completed 10 poems with some still under construction.The eternal optimist, I am! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Keegan Coutriers
My Crimson Fate
How come these nights be as it is?
Who consented to loves cruel allure?
Although the ruins lay bare, a minute has been too soon,
For seconds are fixed and thoughts endless seem,
But hearts pursued this fateful decree;
Though lovers once were and seemingly spent,
Wretched waste the reflection sees,
An ousted, fragile state of mind,
Render less in all appeal I be,
And as I ponder the times that were,
The reality hastens with sharp descend;
Disillusionment rambles the threads of thoughtful glee,
Still I be as I am and a vow I do make,
To never ...