Keith Franks Poems
- Back To The Place I Promised M...
- Recovery A cracked window pane, Slowly being cleaned by ...
- Addiction I'm not sure of what to do, so i came through to ...
- Chasing Amy Back in a place where time, exists for only two...
- Orbital Elegy A song never sung, is a solemn sadness. As a...
- The Romance Between Sea And Sk... They could never be together,...
- Blue Eyed Girl A small black Island, Surrounded by an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Keith Franks
The Romance Between Sea And Sky
They could never be together,
Though they never questioned why,
The sea and the sky.
Both hapily blue for each other,
Always roaring to one another,
they appear to meet,
but the horizon proves their defeat.
Separated by such a thin line,
Preventing them to call each other mine,
Only at sunsets mark,
Can they meet with a bright green spark.