Keith Sly Simpson
Keith Sly Simpson Poems
- Once Upon A Time In Love My friend asked me – “Tell me why ...
- Ode To Love ‘It was time of the spring when she fell in ...
- Try Sometimes it feels bad when the ones you think are with ...
- Don'T Wanna Be The Stars I don’t wanna be the stars but a ...
- Beautiful Death Comes With A P...
- The Mirror I m the one who reflects the truth; a judge which ...
- Quirk Of Fate Let me tell you something, That once upon a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''IN COMPARISON WITH BLACK GREY SEEMS BRIGHTER WHILE WITH COMPARISON WITH WHITE, GREY BECOMES DULLER.''reality of reality
Comments about Keith Sly Simpson
Once Upon A Time In Love
My friend asked me –
“Tell me why do you always come here in the park?
And sit right here until the dark!
Plus what’s so special about this diary
That you read it every day without getting tiery! ”
And I replied-
“My friend this isn’t just a diary rather a hope that I keep
Hope on to my faith for love of mine which is deep
And now as you ask, let me tell you how it all started
How my love story was crafted.
It’s her diary which I found
While walking in this park on the ground
I opened it and could read
Her thoughts which her heart ...