Kelsey Andrews Poems
- Comfortably Numb I've become so numb inside, being a ...
- Daddy Save Me Daddy, I'm scared, I don't know what to ...
- Twisted Family I’m strong because I know what it’s like to be...
- The Game When you truly love someone you always will love ...
- The Doors Life can get so confusing at times. The one thing ...
- God Take Me Home Do not mourn because God is ready to take me...
- Untitled As I lay down in my bed I wish I was dead Because ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelsey Andrews
As I lay down in my bed
I wish I was dead
Because the one I wish to share it with
I can’t even kiss
I miss you so much
I just long for your touch
I think about us lying in your room
Talking about me being the bride and you being my groom
Worrying about nothing in this world but us
I never thought I’d find someone I’d trust
Us just being together
I wish those moments could last forever
Me and you are meant to be
But only we can see
People tell me that I don’t know what love is
But those words are not his
I know that I love you
And you love me a...