Kelsey Martinson Poems
- My Hero's My hero's aren't in comics My hero's don't wear ...
- Volleyball I was scared To call mine For fear of ...
- I Want To Be Remembered I want to be remembered Not for the ...
- Being Human We are scared Of the unknown Of the things We...
- Lie And Say Lie Tell me everything's okay Lie and say ...
- Death Doesn'T Care Life comes Then it goes Not picking ...
- Memories Memories are a distant dream Memories created from ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My hero's aren't in comics
My hero's don't wear capes
My hero's don't battle mythical
My hero's don't have a special call
My hero's aren't talked about daily
My hero's are real
My hero's wear green
My hero's risk their lives
For the ones they love
My hero's risk so much
For so little in return
My hero's aren't invincible
My hero's are normal people
With big hearts
My hero's aren't perfect
My hero's make mistakes
But my hero's are
My hero's fight for the red white and blue