Kemi Kemms Poems
- All Because Of You I was driving away dark clouds And kept ...
- Why Would I Learn English? Everyone speaks English; is that ...
- We Are Not Just For Bed Late in the night Unknown number ...
- I Will Forgive You (But I Won'... You knew my name and ...
- For My Friend My friend don't cry I'll be right here when ...
- Afraid Afraid to trust Afraid to commit Afraid to ...
- True Love? Getting to know that man Realizing we might ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
All Because Of You
I was driving away dark clouds
And kept you warm in cold nights
I used to buy you a beer or two
Red wine, cola just for you
I carved paper hearts every day
Counted shooting stars on my way
I prayed along to meet you in my dreams
But there we were always in opposite teams
I filmed a movie, jumped from the tree
Broke my leg, you laughed at me
Oh god I loved to watch you sleep
I was in way way too deep
I dyed my hair cause you wanted me to
Whatever you asked… I did it for you
Then you hated the color and I shaved it off
What was that? I ...