Kenny Lamb Poems
- A World Without Water I see a fountain in the distance, Lit...
- The Passion And The Heartache My heart is awake, My eyes ...
- The Struggles From Within Shimmer in the darkness, Drowning...
- Dead Is The Night I feel I am lost, Gone without words, ...
- The Beast In The Darkness There is a beast that darkens the ...
- Illusive Dreams Of The Past Crevasse carved paths, From ...
- The Person In The Mist I am alone, I am awake, The wind ...
I enjoy writing poetry inspiration and ideas help me work towards writing better poems so they don't sound so bland. I am young and still learning. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kenny Lamb
A World Without Water
I see a fountain in the distance,
Lit up with life,
As the water runs a vacant empty stream of sorrow,
Water quenches the thirst of the dying,
He who is alive is now dying,
A contagion of lying runs through our veins,
A river of vacancy that empties our impurities,
Is now contagion once thought curable,
Is Now a disease that rages unscathed,
Thoughts are merged,
Like Lines in the sand,
Energy is now wasted,
Life is now sapped,
Energy has been drained,
Not a trace of ash nor dust remain,
Not even sounds may be heard in the distance of ...