Kent Holman Poems
- Gnawing Anger She sat looking at me, Not listening to a ...
- Sweet Intimacy Softly kissing The nape of her neck. So ...
- Just Some Ink My mind is open My pen poised Over a blank ...
- Dalliance Staring, and waiting for that moment To express ...
- Mumbo Jumbo
- Toy Box A Children's toy box, a wooden soldier, a block ...
- Waiting Waiting kills the mood. Constantly it gnaws at your ...
Kent has been a Technical Writer for the past 9 years. He graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in English and Technical Writing. Kent is an avid gamer and enjoys not only PC and Playstation games, but also Airsoft and Medieval Recreation. Before becoming a Technical Writer, Kent worked as Chef in Europe and the United States. Kent enjoys writing poetry and some prose, but as of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kent Holman
She sat looking at me,
Not listening to a word.
Every time we talked, she
Said my opinion was absurd—
You should have seen my face;
The anger I showed was a disgrace.
For years, I have lived with such anger,
Gnawing anger, the kind that lingers
Like roadkill. To be sure, I am not stranger
To rage. Its long bony fingers
Have touched my heart many times,
Urging me to commit heinous crimes.
But to blame anyone for my rage is unjust.
No one is responsible for my fury,
Though I may think so, my eyesight is simply blurry
Anger is seeking a ...