Sweet Intimacy - Poem by Kent Holman
The nape of her neck.
So white so smooth.
Like a newborn
She coos and squirms
At the slightest touch.
Only moments later
I feel her hot breath
And I remember Sweet intimacy!
Comments about Sweet Intimacy by Kent Holman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl