Kerry Stacey Poems
- You'Re Always There my heart beats faster every time you ...
- Is It All Gone? this place is so cold this house can no ...
- Can'T Go On i walk into this empty house and he is no longer...
- Your Mind Is Weak spikes gripping the track, the crowd ...
- Days And Nights as the day drags on, i'm dreading the ...
- Life As A Runner i run for life, i run to live push through ...
- In My Head quietly i sit, i don't say anything. quietly i ...
I'm 16 years old. i'm a distance runner i run all the time, it's what i love to do. my family is always very supportive when i run. on April 26,2009 my dad passed away suddenly, with no warning. at this moment he was healthy, although he did have skin and bone cancer which could have gotten very bad later in his life. i was really close to my dad, he supported everything i did. he always showed up... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kerry Stacey
You'Re Always There
my heart beats faster
every time you come close
when did this friendship become this love?
you're always there when i need you,
so mabey i won't fall
every minute i spend with you,
it always goes by so fast,
but the time that i'm away from you,
seems to drag on for days
when i feel your lips on mine,
i feel nothing else
no pain, just you,
you have always been there
even though i get angry,
know i always love you,
you don't even know how happy i become,
every time i am with you
although i fight, and give you that look,...