Kerry Valkyrie Baldock Kelly
Kerry Valkyrie Baldock Kelly Poems
- Remember Me I need to cry but I can't, The tears just don't...
- Nothing I love you, You use me, I adore you, I let you ...
- The Shore Acrid air lies abandoned against the beach, Boats...
- True Love True love: The divine gift of giving one's ...
- The Seven Steps Groom Creation began in God's light, energy,...
Kerry Valkyrie Baldock Kelly completed first degrees in Humanities, English, Creative Industries and the Social Sciences, followed by a Master's with the OU. She travelled extensively before settling In Ireland with her five children and husband. Kerry was diagnosed in 2008 with Bipolar disorder and finds writing healing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kerry Valkyrie Baldock Kelly
True love: The divine gift of giving one's innermost soul to another
Letting it flow like the sea between the shores of your hearts
Ebbing, ever changing, ever growing as the atoms' bonds' strengthen
The glowing exchange of mutual respect and unconditional acceptance
True love: A sharing of spirits, compassion, hearth, thoughts and dreams
Letting the never ending journey of discovering one another begin
Ebbing emotions, tidal waves, tsunamis and eddies marking the first step
The ardent passion for daily exploration whirling lovers into tomorrow
True love: One ...