Kevin Moss Poems
- My Secret Place When life's pressures invade my space, I ...
- Battle Royal All prospects were grim to say but the least, ...
- The Lottery Of Life The lottery of life holds great mystery, ...
- Spider I saw you in my dreams last night, even there we had...
- Death Of Black Bat Twas a close hot summers night, toward ...
- Thee I Love Twas nursery days when we first met, A tiny ...
- Flower Of My Life Oh lovely flower I've watched you grow, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Moss
My Secret Place
When life's pressures invade my space,
I escape to my secret place.
No one knows where that might be,
it's not on land, nor air or sea.
My secret place is a wonderland,
it holds no fears I understand,
that nothing in the world can find me,
here with my thoughts and dreams beside me.
I wonder in a field of dreams,
that feed my open mind it seems,
with all the riches of success,
the answers to questions I must address.
Then swimming in a pool of thoughts,
understanding past lost battles fought,
I realize the strength in me,