Kezziah Hopkins Poems
- *timeout* i know we're deep in thought, pondering, working ...
- (there's) Time off they go, and i am glad for them. but ...
- Who Am I? Who am I? And who are you? And why does it ...
- Urgency oh, urgency, that dreadful boulder looming towards ...
- Fly Away Home! you'll be flying, soon (look away, sweet home)...
- Le Sentier, Je Sui I searched and I searched for the Magic ...
- Rock Piles in the woods, not very far from the road, there’s...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kezziah Hopkins
i know we're deep in thought,
pondering, working things through,
trying to stay away from divination
but not to be stupid,
and all that jazz,
but can we set that aside for
just a minute, or maybe two,
or even twenty-one?
i've been waiting for ten hours
and twenty-three minutes now
to tell you about something funny
that happened to me today,
and i never got a chance
and when i got home, i remembered
that we were back in thinking
mode. that's a good thing
because we need to think.
and we will. tomorrow?
but right now, ...