Khadim Hussain Poems
- Let Me Be Your Let me be your dance partner, We’ll dance, ...
- Greatest Footballer Greatest Footballer I am the greatest ...
- Ramadan Mubarak – An Acrostic Ramadan is the holy month of ...
- ‘i Am’ Poem - The Prime Minist... I am the best man for this ...
- It Wouldn’t Be Friday Night! -...
- Bury Me Bury me not in cemetery Cover not my grave With ...
- English Weather - Alphabet Poe... A bright clear day, Even ...
My name is Khadim Hussain, and have lived in Middlesbrough in the North East of England since 1975.
Worked as an Experimental Assistant in the Research and Development Department of I.C.I, Wilton and has recently written a book ‘Going for a Curry? A Social and Culinary History’ which documents the settlement, development and impact of the ‘Indian’ population in Middlesbrough? ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Khadim Hussain
Let Me Be Your
Let me be your dance partner,
The Tango, Two Step and Bhangra too.
Let me be your personal chef,
I’ll cook you wondrous meals,
French, Italian, Chinese and Indian too.
Let me be your sugar daddy,
I’ll buy you the best dresses,
Gowns, Mini’s and Saris too.
Let me be your hearts general,
I’ll show you wonders of the world,
The Pyramids, the Taj Mahal
And Transporter Bridge too.
Let me be your hearts Admiral,
We’ll watch the sun set,
Sailing down the Nile, Jhellum and Tees too.
Let me be your ...