Khadim Hussain (27 July 1957 / Lunger Pur Baly, Jhellum, Pakistan)
Mirror, Mirror Upon The Wall (Ii) - Poem by Khadim Hussain
Am I the fairest of all?
All I can say is,
A face like that
Belongs in a zoo.
Comments about Mirror, Mirror Upon The Wall (Ii) by Khadim Hussain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Poem Edited: Thursday, December 29, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl