Ramadan Mubarak – An Acrostic - Poem by Khadim Hussain
Ramadan is the holy month of mercy, blessings and forgiveness.
Allah has decreed this
Month to be the best of all months, pray to
Allah for resolve to keep fast and increase ibadat. On the
Day of Judgement salat and ibadat with
Allah’s blessings will be your shield against Hell-fire.
Non but Allah is worthy of worship, he’s
Merciful and forgiving.
Understand the meaning of Ramadan and
Banish unworthy words from your tongue
And unworthy scenes from your eyes.
Recite the Holy Qur’an
And be kind to orphans and give alms to the poor, in the
Knowledge Allah will protect you from Hell-fire on the Day of Judgement.
Comments about Ramadan Mubarak – An Acrostic by Khadim Hussain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl