Khaled Ehtesham Poems
- Bond And Freedom Life has some part That compels us to take...
- Dream After a dismal day I just pray To my subconscious ...
- Life Of Unfulfilled Love Have you ever seen a kite? Which ...
- Silence & Peace No more exertion, no more aspiration After ...
- Flower Of Peace Don't worry to see my demolition It's just ...
- Loneliness ' stars and ahead of stars Is silence Behind the...
- A World We all have a wold to be apart, where love sleeps ...
Social Worker and like to read and write poetry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Khaled Ehtesham
Bond And Freedom
Life has some part
That compels us to take a sip
To whatever malignant
Ha ha, we just want to escape.
Standing there we forget all the prophecy
Forget all true
What a silly tendency
Just once, from your head keep all adversity
Keep all your aspiration in your hand
And discern your identity
Then feel your lost freedom and an eternal bond..