kiki KEYKEY amador
kiki KEYKEY amador Poems
- Broken Heart...Xoxoxo i thought i heard a lulaby soft spoken...
- Gangsta Whisphers...4 The Real... A DOOR CLOSES A ...
- Im Crying Purple Teardrops wanting a touch thats so ...
- Gangsta Whispher...A Birthday ... DEAR NBK MESSAGE this ...
- Gangsta Whispher.. All Kinds O...
- The First Day I Saw U the day we first met in my mind i still...
- Im So Scared a trembling a fever of immense magnitude a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kiki KEYKEY amador
i thought i heard a lulaby
soft spoken helplessly in the dark
it was that the sound of angels
crying somewhere for a broken heeaarrtt
i thought i dreamt about you
but all along u were right here
the muddy windows of my heart
have suddenly become so clear
broken dreams and thick cigars
burn away in a wisp of smoke
i wish you held me tight babee
i can pretend life is not a joke
i thought i heard u laughing
but it was the north wind
if i wish hard on a falling star
maybe you will love me again
THE GREEK GANGSTA PRINCESS KIKI