kimberly craig Poems
- I Lose Myself Within Your Eyes i lose myself within your ...
- Counting The Stars In A Countr... counting the stars in a ...
- In A World Of Magic In a world of magic i walk with you as ...
- Never Has There Been Never has there been one such as ...
- Spring Will Soon Be Here Again Spring will soon be here ...
- Will You Be That Special One will you be that special one to...
- A Dusty Blue a dusty blue settles over the ...
hi! I've been writing poetry for probably as long as I have been able to write. I've only shared them with very few people, people closest to me. Each and every poem is one of my babies, and I've forever been terrified to 'put them out there' for fear of rejection or even worse, ridicule! My mother swears that upon my demise, she intends to publish them and make a million...I very much doubt ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Lose Myself Within Your Eyes
i lose myself within your eyes
i feel as though i drown
but when i kiss your gentle lips
salvation has been found
your warmth does bring me back to life
an oasis in the dunes
i'm alive as long as i'm in your arms
under a lovers' moon
your kisses how they linger
so lucky that is for me
no telliing if we'll meet again
or when that if might be