King Big Head
King Big Head Poems
- About Me It's all about me nobody but me I don't want to ...
- To The Woman I Love I love you but I love me more than I ...
- Don'T Touch Me I know it's hard when you see me not to ...
- My Last Ever Poem Take thy dagger and blind these eyes for ...
- Let Me Close My Eyes When I lie down at night and close my ...
- When They Are Gone When some one big dies everyone says how ...
- Three Cheers For The King Hip Hip hooray hip hip hooray hip...
My name is King Big Head, I was born in 1847,
and I still look good. I will put poems on for you
to look at, I know you will never be as good at poetry
as me but it does not mean you can't have pipe dreams.
Keep the dream alive. Then when it all goes wrong and
you don't make it, at least you can say you gave it a go.
And failed, ha ha.
So enjoy reading mine, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's all about me
nobody but me
I don't want to know
If it's about you
lets talk about me
My eyes glaze over
when the talk stops about me
I'm the King as you can see
It's not a sin to talk just about me
Love your king
put me first
please don't put your family
You know I'm the best
fantastic and all the rest
so bow to your king
and show some respect