King Big Head
King Big Head Poems
- To The Woman I Love I love you but I love me more than I ...
- Don'T Touch Me I know it's hard when you see me not to ...
- My Last Ever Poem Take thy dagger and blind these eyes for ...
- Let Me Close My Eyes When I lie down at night and close my ...
- When They Are Gone When some one big dies everyone says how ...
- Three Cheers For The King Hip Hip hooray hip hip hooray hip...
- I Bet I bet you wish you was me I bet you wish you could ...
My name is King Big Head, I was born in 1847,
and I still look good. I will put poems on for you
to look at, I know you will never be as good at poetry
as me but it does not mean you can't have pipe dreams.
Keep the dream alive. Then when it all goes wrong and
you don't make it, at least you can say you gave it a go.
And failed, ha ha.
So enjoy reading mine, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To The Woman I Love
I love you
but I love me
more than I love you
I am me
the bighead king
better than everyone
and best at everything
I am the king
and I love you
but not as much
as I love me
Your lucky to