Jessi Hardison Poems
- I'M The Gingerbread Man Don't you realize how you sound? How ...
- A Fallen Angel I am new, reborn, unscathed Neverless ...
- Tell Me Then You talk me down, Anything to catch a frown, ...
- When You Are Grown It's a tricky thing, this life. Am I to ...
- Flicker I catch that quick glimpse again. That heartbreaking...
- Appreciated You give it out for free, Respect. You want it...
- Inspiration Inspiration. It comes at odd times, doesn't it? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'M The Gingerbread Man
Don't you realize how you sound? How you look?
Maybe you'd learn something
If you picked up a book.
Joking, playing won't get you into college
Then again it's already known
You're lacking in knowledge.
Don't call me snooty, stuck up
Just because I don't like you
And ignore it when you ask, ''sup? '
I'm a tightly closed bud where you've been full grown.
But this means nothing because,
Soon I will blossom and you're a weed on my front lawn.
Leave me alone, I don't like your leer,
This is my life;
Soon I will steer.
Have fun ...