Kora Clarke Poems
- Forbidden On the second rising of the sun and its third ...
- Better Me I don't want to be with you except if im feeling ...
- You You think I can't live without you. You think you're ...
- My Hearts Orchestra My heart orchestra has learnt a new ...
- Release Me Grounded to the back seat of my life, failing to ...
Twenty four year old banker who once had a passion for Poetry, using this as an instrument to rekindle the passion that once burnt inside and created such uniqueness and provided a vent for life's atrocities. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kora Clarke
My Hearts Orchestra
My heart orchestra
has learnt a new tune
it plays it daily.
Unlike anything heard before.
For only the eyes
of my beloved can
see the beauty i possess.
My heart is in my eyes and
all i see is you.