Forbidden - Poem by Kora Clarke
On the second rising of the sun
and its third setting,
your voice will lull me to sleep.
That's all I have to look for-
coming at me across the distance,
reasssuring me that you love me
and no one else.
My heart expands in its cage
and love spill o'er its edges-
Spills only for your name,
only for you.
Forbidden love as i have,
share i with you,
forbidden as it is
give i you.
[ Jamaica, May 14,2006]
Comments about Forbidden by Kora Clarke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda