Koushik Goswami Poems
- My Life, My Wife There were many women in my life, You may ...
- The Feather A bird in soaring flight just lost a feather, ...
- Can'T Be Forgiven An hour ago, I killed a man and asked God ...
- The Bleeding Gun I got them guns when I was thirteen With ...
- Touched The storm just died But still there is no peace ...
- Ant The load he was carrying was way too big But he was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Koushik Goswami
The storm just died
But still there is no peace around
It's not tingling but it rather feels, like
Something burning inside
The rain came and it went away, as if
Just to make fun, the desires still burn
I know I have been touched, and
Touched before, as I remember
By thousand cries and laughter
By voices rough and tender
And every touch leaves a burning scar behind
My body and soul, both are thirsty
Quench one, the other hurts
For once and for all, now I pray
Just touch me one last time, please
To merge my body and soul in one……………..
Rain and ...