Kristen Otto Poems
- Deserted Island This island is deserted It is very hot like...
- Birthday Boy Today is your day to shine It's your ...
- Hurt No More Hurt no more that is all I ask In so much pain ...
- Heat Wave Outside again the hot wind blowing through my ...
- Hello? Hello? Is anyone listening to me I feel like ...
- Rays Of Life You make my heart glow I can see through the ...
- This Isn'T The End Love My only wish only dream is for you to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristen Otto
This island is deserted
It is very hot
like the desert
with tons of sand
only theres trees
the trees sway in the breeze
like a cool wind blowing through the village
the water matches the sky here
It's clear blue
you can see everything right down to the sand
under the forever going ocean
there's coral and bright colored fish
it's as warm as
the hot sand under my feet and the summer sun
the isolation is unbelievable
it is unspeakable
the only movement is of the ocean and the trees
there is only me
this island is deserted