Kristi Wilkinson Poems
- Used Heart For Sale There is an organ That keeps you alive, ...
- Fly Me Away Beautiful bird flying free Tell me where it is ...
- A Soldiers Tale They signed up to serve, Some not getting ...
- I Call My Friend My Angel I call my angel my friend, Sent ...
- To My Brother To my brother So handsome and true, Why you ...
- Didn'T Last There you were sitting Behind that screen, We...
- Why I'M Gone Loved to pick up the phone And hear that ...
I have no profound words for a biography. I just write for the fun of it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristi Wilkinson
Used Heart For Sale
There is an organ
That keeps you alive,
It enables us to
Play, laugh, and cry.
It pounds when we run,
Sighs when we fall in love,
Breaks when we get hurt,
We’ve had it since birth.
We need it to live,
Though we give it
Away on a whim.
Then when it breaks,
We wonder why we
Gave it away in the first place.
Some are bigger than others
Never intentionally hurting another.
But others can be cruel
And not caring a bit,
It makes you wonder,
Where in life do I fit?
Though they say they would never hurt you