Kristina Jordan Poems
- Poem For My Parents The sun does not dare enter Where once ...
- Dream Still my heart beats faster Making pitter patters like...
- My Savior In A Little Blue Cap Story of a ...
- Lesson In Gratitude Every day I would look at our ...
- Together Even though time passes We remain together Changes...
- Impact As I sit here passing time Writing words that will ...
- Hard To Explain The way I feel is hard to explain My life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristina Jordan
Poem For My Parents
The sun does not dare enter
Where once it filltered in
A room which flourished with wild flowers
Now stands dark and gloom
The two golden lampstands which filled the room with light
Now only one remains, it's light long burnt out
Bright as the sun itself
Now lay cold and bare
The aroma of sweet honey, that once filled the air
Now wet with mildew stench
A place once fit for gods
Now no life will tred
Joy itself was brought forth there
Now filled with despair
Beauty beyond compare
Now moth and rust destroyed
Every picture on the walls which filled ...