Krystal McLennan Poems
- Butterflies Dance Do you feel the warmth of the sun? Do you...
- Daddy, Please Daddy, please wake up, Please, don't go away,...
- I Am I am a daughter, With a hundred and one questions, ...
- Tea Party (Dollhouse) Hello. How are you? Do you want to ...
- Dancing On Broken Glass Crash, crash, bang and crash, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Chances are a safer option in the ways of life, purely because miracles are never promised.''Family and Friends
Comments about Krystal McLennan
Do you feel the warmth of the sun?
Do you see the butterflies gliding through the sky?
Do you see the little Blue Wrens all having fun?
Did you see the butterflies in the sky so high?
And throughout the days the butterflies dance,
Gliding and floating in time of the wind.
And the butterflies do a little prance,
There's nothing better than a butterflies dance.
Do the butterflies feel so free?
Is freedom like this even real?
Watching the butterflies, they never have to flee,
It is their freedom I want to feel.
And into the night the ...