Krystal ... Poems
- Warped And Twisted Harsh words & violent blows Hidden ...
- Because Of You I sit in the corner, tears on my face Soon my...
- Lived Through Life's Lesson So many days have gone by To ...
- 3 Words For You Baby, It might not seem like much, But I ...
- Artist I see you there sitting on a bench Your sketch book ...
- Heart Ache I know you will always be there But now my life ...
- Far Away Your far away To far for reach Come again ...
Hello Visitor/ Friends, As you can tell i have quite a few poems on this site.I like to write poetry any chance i get.I also like comments on my work to tell me if i'm any good or not please feel free to stop by and read my work. I will do the same in return. ^_^
Thank You more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Warped And Twisted
Harsh words & violent blows
Hidden secrets nobody knows
Eyes are open, hands are fisted
Deep inside I'm warped & twisted
So many tricks & so many lies
Too many whens & too many whys
Nobody's special, nobody's gifted
I'm just me, warped & twisted
Sleeping awake & choking on a dream
Listening loudly to a silent scream
Call my mind, the number's unlisted
Lost in someone so warped & twisted
On my knees, alive but dead
Look at the invisible blood I've bled
I'm not gone, my mind has drifted
Don't expect much, I'm warped & twisted
Burnt out, wasted, ...