courtney metcalf Poems
- I Am The Media In this place, we dream a dream. A place ...
- A New Song Sing me the song of your troubles And I shall ...
- A Dream I don't know why I ever gave you my love. I guess I ...
- They Say I'M Like You They say I'm like you I wouldn't ...
- Thoughts Through The Smoke With every hit, the pain fades ...
- Speak Up I sat in silence a lot People never listened when ...
- Baggage Emotional baggage is a real term. They don't just ...
Born in Denison, Tx, lived in Oklahoma since 8 years old. I usually only write as an outlet so it might all be pretty depressing honestly. I'm not depressed all the time though, so don't think I'm just a mope. However, I have wrote some happy things too. If you comment or message me about my poems and give me feedback, I will return the favor. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about courtney metcalf
I Am The Media
In this place, we dream a dream. A place society can never reach.
We weave these lies, and they chase it. All because the
media made it. They waste their chances, waste
their lives. They'll climb the rope,
and we'll cut the tie.
Down, down. They