courtney metcalf Poems
- I Am The Media In this place, we dream a dream. A place ...
- A New Song Sing me the song of your troubles And I shall ...
- A Dream I don't know why I ever gave you my love. I guess I ...
- They Say I'M Like You They say I'm like you I wouldn't ...
- Thoughts Through The Smoke With every hit, the pain fades ...
- Perfect He pulls me back to bed Asks me not to ...
- Cirle Of Life Culture changing, shifting Evolving, ...
Born in Denison, Tx, lived in Oklahoma since 8 years old and just recently moved back to Texas. I usually only write when I'm upset because it makes me feel better, so it might all be pretty depressing, honestly. I'm not depressed all the time though hahha, so don't think I'm just a mope. However, I have wrote some happy things too. If you comment or message me about my poems and give me feedback,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about courtney metcalf
I Am The Media
In this place, we dream a dream. A place society can never reach.
We weave these lies, and they chase it. All because the
media made it. They waste their chances, waste
their lives. They'll climb the rope,
and we'll cut the tie.
Down, down. They