Kurt Philip Behm
Kurt Philip Behm Poems
- A Voice Deep Inside Me There's a voice deep inside me, ...
- My Faith Will Move On My cupboard’s a mess, my sink ...
- Be Most Careful Be careful as you age … when they try to ...
- Will I Ever If I don't first have your eyes, will I ever ...
- The Leaves Turn Growing simpler with each passing ...
- Snake Eyes Giving in to the writing all else went to ...
Longtime writer with twelve books published. Three of them are Poetry.
Website: kurtphilipbehm.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kurt Philip Behm
A Voice Deep Inside Me
There's a voice deep inside me,
that still tries to get out
No matter my mission,
it screams and it shouts
Its call is then loudest,
on those darkest of nights
When my mind seeks new refuge,
from this Seraph's delight
I toss and I turn,
but it speaks louder still
As its words start to burn,
from new vision distilled
No barter or denial,
will turn back its call
The Muse is on fire,
—my pen can no longer stall
(Villanova Pennsylvania: March,2015)