Kweku Atta Crayon
Kweku Atta Crayon Poems
- Romantic Nonsense In the busy sand of the ...
- My Abandoned Village Trees looked pale along lonely ...
- Heaven Or Hell A world on web, Facebook written on computers...
- Our Artificial Africa When the birds were heard ...
- Dialogue With Bedmate STREET BOY: Love your ...
- The I'Ll Be There Foundation Somewhere in Uganda They set ...
- A Woman For Women Facial Make-up, humility Foot prints, ...
A bite of me
Welcome to the life of a man born in the very early hours of 17th October,1990.
My age has never been a barrier against my aspirations to be the change Africa and Africans seek.
My birth in a village called Prestea in the western region of Ghana brought so much joy to a couple called Mr. and Mrs. Oppong. I was born with an attached sister, which by nature automatically ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kweku Atta Crayon
In the busy sand of the seashores
Retracing our foot prints in measured steps
Gazing sun that crowns the acmes of coconut trees
Twinkly face smiling at tidal waves
With hands fastened behind my back
Reminiscing past romantic funtimes
Whiles ruing recent times
Mr.and Mrs. Sarpong just questioned me
Where is the woman?
Am searching for her in our honey moon shores
tracing our footprints
to know where I stepped wrongly
You never broke up with me
But you broke a virgin heart full of love