Kyle.J Carruthers Poems
- Silence Is... Silence is an absence
- Silhouette Of A Dead Man There was a man on the hill His ...
- Through You I see through you, and through you My future ...
- Haiku Poem (Fall) The leaves change colour Fall has fallen ...
- Forever Yours Forever is not long enough To express ...
- (world Peace) When the time is right and everyone’s the same
- Free Verse (The Girl) A beautiful girl Patiently waiting for...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kyle.J Carruthers
Silence is an absence
Silence is profound
Silence is a conversation
Being had without sound
Silence is an expression
One that cannot be heard
Silence cannot be spoken
Although it is a word
Silence is a presence
Of great nothingness
Silence can be something
And yet cease to exist
Silence can fill a room
And have no mass at all
Silence cannot be dropped, yet it can fall
Silence is a mystery
That will forever go unsolved
Silence is how every sound can swiftly be dissolved
Silence is the sound of rest
The only sound that can sound ...