Lacey Peter Poems
- I Hate Seeing You Guys Like Th... Every time you ...
- Bored am bored nothing to do its like living in a zoo dont...
- One And Only You left me here alone, Remember my heart was ...
- The Storm I just love standing here in the rain, In the ...
- Music music is my entire life, if it didnt exist, i would ...
- Who Lost? The demon of blood wants to fight me It is a ...
- Spring Will Always Come this first snow that falls but i ...
hmm... i havn't written poems for awhile.. i'll attempt 2 make more lol now that i'm older, i'm 19 now with a job. XD first 2 work and last 2 leave. i love musical movies. i play 10 instruments. i've made a few song lyrics. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lacey Peter
I Hate Seeing You Guys Like That
Every time you drink
Grabbing your beer and turning pink
I get to sleep on the floor
Usually right beside the door
The smell makes me sick
Wish I could grab a gun, click,
Rid of the dark person inside
Or just take the car and ride
The music blasting it’s so loud
I don’t drink so I’m proud
You conversations making no sense
After awhile you get mad
I’m making a high fence
Trying to defend myself
I hate seeing you guys like that!
It’s just after 5 in the morning you brat
You don’t care about my feelings
I’m falling apart into peelings