Larisa Biyuts Poems
- Seasons So, the sky is broken- the melting splinters in ...
- Caught In The Toils Of Autumn Hours, days, weeks rustle ...
- Imagery To draw black glass, to play the hubris and ...
- Decadence-1913 I felt someone come. It’s opaque sense of ...
- Primrose Path, In 2007 O white September with blue eyes, ...
- Autumn Mood In October,2006 One more nameless autumn; ...
- Autumn Poem Written In 2006 Take other train. Be like a wind....
Lara Biyuts (aka Lara Biuts, Larisa Biyuts) is a Smashwords author of 14 books of fiction, writer of the RevueBlanche.blogspot, collage maker for her book covers, translator, who signs her translations as Larisa Biyuts. Her novella A Handful of Blossoms is 2012 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mention. Her works are accepted for anthologies: Cat’s Cradle Time Yarns (Time Yarns Anthologies) , Authors off the Shelf (Lazy Beagle Entertainment) , Of Words and Water 2014 (Words and Water group supporting WaterAid) , Hope Springs a Turtle, The Black Rose of Winter, and Greek Fire (Lost Tower Publications) . Her old tale and poems are featured on TheHolidayCafe.com (2013) . Her poetry is on the monthly ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Larisa Biyuts
So, the sky is broken-
the melting splinters in branches of trees.
People crumble into the snow,
and the silence
like a way home over a chasm.
Now, the sun has melted-
like honey on your lips.
The birds drink the air singing.
and you kiss the sky-it's springtime!
Sunlight-to emerald; then-rubies on blue,
diamonds on black,
and golden straws within your hair.
Summer is with you!