Autumn Mood In October,2006 - Poem by Larisa Biyuts
One more nameless autumn;
October betrays you again
now with the rain
now with a glimpse of the sunlight.
The autumn gives you away.
You are tired bloody.
Only the bared teeth of November come next.
It’s an error…
While going through the blackthorns
and tearing your heart in to pieces you are looking for a road.
The yellow leaves as a wet perishable carpet underfoot.
The bitter rain. And a white bleak melancholy comes next,
as well as the black silence
with the icy flowers ringing in the wind…
But you are waiting for dawn,
when in the cold morning mist,
in the emerald freshness,
in the splashes of the sunlight
you’ll be able to breathe again.
Comments about Autumn Mood In October,2006 by Larisa Biyuts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl