Larisa Marie Davis
Larisa Marie Davis Poems
- He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named best friend, you've always ...
- That One Time I Did Something ...
- Let Me Be Enough why is it, every remark, sarcastic at ...
- Existence. I exist only to know you to breathe you to ...
- I Don'T Want Diamond Rings I know Im not worthy not ...
- One More Box Of Kleenex i don't want to think about you so ...
- Screwed. relationship, relation-skip to the next part oh, ...
Larisa Davis grew up in a small town you've never heard of. She enjoys (obviously) writing poetry, and the occasional sarcastic witty banter. She is a Libra, and a skeptic. She is a born again Christian and goes to Rowan University, where her major is undeclared but she'd like to go into advertising and public relations with an english minor. She reads for fun, writes novellas and basically enjoys being a 20 year old. She's been told she has 'an old soul.' Larisa appreciates all criticism whether good or bad. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Larisa Marie Davis
you've always been
better than boys, more loyal than men.
can't get over,
what you say.
i won't believe it,
you show messages,
where you've written
down the story of your life.
i come to realize that in the end,
you probably won't be taking a wife.
i can't imagine how you feel,
i cry and think it can't be real.
please tell me that i'm mistaken,
i need your voice for calm, i'm shaking.
i want you back the way you were.
i'll accept you no matter how you are,
just show me that you've not gone ...