lars haris Poems
- Be Yourself You don't know who you are And even whom you ...
- Dove`s First Stray The wild dove had to make his first stray,...
- My First Time In Heaven if i just new early a bit earlier ...
- Say I Would You walk with your powers Why do you live with ...
- The Two Twin Brothers growing up together all together ...
- Just Gone we were together until you were grown all that ...
- Me Aside they came the other day And said that I am smart ...
Born and raised in Tanzania, primary school at local government school..living in Tanzania writing for passion....... :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lars haris
You don't know who you are
And even whom you want to be
Who will you be?
I guess you'll be none
You know a lot of people
And even what they have
But you don't know what you want
That's how you'll get non
You know peoples stuffs
While you don't even know your self
Knowing yourself is enough
If you want to be someone
You know what peoples do
And even what they say
Do you know what doing
Until you say what they do
You always do something
Because you want to be someone
Someone became someone
Because he did ...