Lauren Harper Poems
- Missing Puzzle Piece Seemingly I am lost, As if I am a ...
- I Am Me. The fears I have. The things I see. What you do ...
- Dna I refuse to be who you are. I stand against what you ...
- Lies Come to me dear. Hurt me one more time. If you dare to...
- Just As It Should Be. Its like living among another ...
- Tell Me What It Means To Be Ha... -new- Tell me what it means to be...
I'm after what no one else can achieve. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Harper
Missing Puzzle Piece
Seemingly I am lost,
As if I am a ghost inside.
A piece has been taken,
Leaving my conscious to wonder where it may be.
Maybe over the mountains.
Possibly under the sea.
Perhaps somewhere in the stars,
Or maybe under my feet.
The missing piece I seek eludes my grasp.
Only now do I wonder what possibly could be this missing piece.
I have all the needs that could be given to me.
This missing piece I must wonder, why do you run from me?
Is it I who seeks what is wrong?
Am I passing over you little puzzle piece?
Please tell me were you ...