Laurette Nichole Poems
- If Only A Poem Could Explain Maybe I'd love you as loud as ...
- Would It Make A Difference? Would it make a difference if I ...
- Tell Me What can you tell me of hate? Nothing. Because it ...
- To Each His Own I'll take the memories, the heartbreak and ...
- Surely July Invented Love I don't suppose you're missing me ...
- In This Broken Moment In this broken moment, I'll finally ...
I'm nobody. But I'm going somewhere to become someone and do something in life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laurette Nichole
If Only A Poem Could Explain
Maybe I'd love you as loud as thunder. Or as quiet as an afternoons rain.
I suppose I'd love you that way, If weather could explain.
I might love you as much as water is wet. Or as dry as the desert is any day.
I suppose I'd love you that way, If moisture could explain.
I could love you as much as the Rocky Mountains are high. Or as deep as the Grand Canyon is at base.
I suppose I'd love you that way, If either height or depth could explain.
I guess I'd love you like each loving word in every stanza, anyday.
I'm sure I'd love you that way.
If Only A Poem Could Explain.