Lavigne Kin Poems
- Floating And Fallen 'I miss you' is what I'm saying. I ...
- A Rose That Represents Our Lov... a dead rose that which ...
- Pull Me Back Into The Light in the coldest night, all i can ...
- You Will Always Be Such A Frie...
- My Silent Words Here is a really serious post. But it's ...
- I Love You And That's The Begi...
- ..... You wanna know why I push people away? It's because ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lavigne Kin
Floating And Fallen
'I miss you' is what I'm saying.
I could use a lie.
Tell me, 'We'll be together'.
Then say, 'But, not tonight'.
With sweet milk lips of a tabby cat
the tales you told didn't matter.
The way you jumped from this to that
made the stories you told even better.
In a hotel lobby meeting
where we'd both changed our names, your kisses soft like ashes,
of a love gone down in flames.
Time can be a killer.
The hour hand, a knife to fall.
Youths' passion falls to cinder.
Long may the memory glow.
And other passions fill our lives.
And other ...