Layla Price Poems
- The Only Survivor Once upon a time there was a girl She ...
- Holding His Hat There she sat, With her arms around his ...
- In My Arms Safe From All Harms What do you see oh child of ...
- The Fearsome Leader Come cows come cows The kids yield out ...
- Ode To Cassie There stood dear old Charlie, And all of us ...
- Just A Babe Have I a sis. Her name is Evelyn She is a gift ...
my name is Layla Price and the land of domatar is a island in one of my books. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Only Survivor
Once upon a time there was a girl
She liked having her hair in curls
She was a blond
And of life she was fond.
What more can I say
She loved living each day.
She new her life wasn’t perfect
But when you looked at her, you wouldn’t suspect it.
She lived, laughed and loved.
Then one night
A new life took flight
The driver was drunk!
Without a word to say
She lies in a coffin
And her father is sobbin'
For he was the driver
And the only survivor.