Leady Rhymes Poems
- Heartbreak Looking up at the ceiling, I cant ...
- A Poem To Me It should flow with a rhythm, and ...
- White Lie I choose not to speak the words that are true to my...
- Heartbroken Suicide The second glance, of your face, ...
- Loves First Kiss (R&B) I meet this girl in my favorite bar, ...
- Bye Bye Darling Its seem my time is running low, so...
- Living A Dream In Dreams Work is over, time for rest, ...
I've never tried poetry before, so thought I'd give it a go.
I have tried to rhyme with a beat, forcing you to read at pace... How'd I do? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leady Rhymes
Looking up at the ceiling,
I cant believe the the way I’m feeling,
Wanting to cry, its hard, I’m grieving,
Pillow on my face, to shush my breathing.
Its 2am, but I lay awake,
thinking bout, all my mistakes,
wondering why, we had to break,
and if this, I can take.
You were the one that I adored,
you were the one that made me sure,
you were my one, forever more,
but then you knocked me to the floor.
Stood there rigid, like a store, ...