Leah Michele Poems
- My Shadow Demons The shadows are following me. Every corner ...
- Don'T Let This Be A Dream How did we get here? Don't get me...
- Passing The Time Time passes And things change I just can't...
- Crumble I watch the street crumble; Concrete cracking all ...
- Mental Lock This paper and pen aren't working for ventilation...
- Don'T You Know Who I Think I A...
- The Skull A skull. Fleshless, cracked And empty.
I'm 24yrs old and started writing poetry when I was in JHS.. I don't have that much experience, I just write what comes to my head.
I've taken an Intro to Poetry class to help get rid of my writers block... Now I have several unfinished pieces that I've been working on for a while (some for over a year) that I hope to get done soon and newer pieces that I've been working on as ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leah Michele
My Shadow Demons
The shadows are following me.
Every corner I turn,
They are lingering behind.
I can't escape them.
I try to ignore them
But they're always there
I see them from the corner of my eye
One step behind me at all times,
Watching my every move
But what are they watching for?
What do they want from me
They want to drag me into the darkness
But don't they know it's too late for that
That I'm already one with the shadows
Deep in the corner of my mind
The shadows run my life
No matter how much I ...