Lee Hutsby Poems
- The Passage Of Time The passage of time goes slowly by, for...
- The Raging Storm Lighting bolts may light the sky, the ...
- On This Beautiful Day How Can ...
- Sorrowful Eyes To The Soul Your eyes the passage to your ...
- Breathless Here I lay breathless and wide awake, Wondering ...
- Hope For The Broken Hearted Your heart was broken, Your ...
- Whilst The Snow May Fall whilst the snow may fall on this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
I am the phoenix rising from the ashes,gregoire mckay
The ashes of what we have become,
I fear not death, not man, nothing upon this earth,
I am the wind that you feel on your face,
Comments about Lee Hutsby
The Passage Of Time
The passage of time goes slowly by,
for others can go the speed of light,
whatever your life might have been,
who knows of the wonders you may have seen,
started as a baby you could not talk,
you crawled around then began to walk,
you started nursery before long it was school,
you had you first kiss, then your first fall,
you bumped your head, you banged you toe,
you made new friends, you made some foes,
you started to wear really cool clothes,
you were happy sometimes others you were sad,
sometimes you wanted mum others your dad,