Lee McVicar Poems
- The Lily Most people plant their gardens, With a loving, ...
- The Moon And You There are two celestial bodies that I ...
- The Dream I wrote this for my sister, after her first puppy, ...
- Crying Yellow All our words were said in silence, As we sat...
- All Night Long The way I see the world, It's all a loney ...
- The Painter A world exists beside our own, Not many people ...
- The Feud The seasons argued late one night, On who would be...
Hey all... My name is Lee and I'm 25. Here are some of my traveling thoughts put into stanza form. To all those who took the time to respond to my poems, thank you so much. It's nice to know that people actually like what comes out of my messed up mellon! Thanks again, it's greatly appreciated and somewhat humbling at the same time..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lee McVicar
The seasons argued late one night,
On who would be the best,
They fought for hours just to be,
The one above the rest.
Spring and Autumn said they were,
But Summer shot them down,
He told them all that Summer was
The hottest thing around.
Winter sat back quietly and
Slowly shook her head,
She let them finish equally, and
On her turn she said,
“Which of you can claim to be
A season all your own?
There are qualities within you each
You pass around on loan.”
“For I have stars of diamonds
Taken from the cold night sky,...