Love The Lonely - Poem by lee sharon
I had two friend,
the first I meet when I was eleven,
the second is when I was twelve.
The two were almost the same,
they were girl and boy, where people put the bame,
one, people say that she has virus,
that everyone hate,
but I think she's nice.
second, people say he is lame,
that people won't like,
but I'll be his bodyguard.
One is smarter,
the other is lesser.
They are my good friends,
that I always lend a hand.
Comments about Love The Lonely by lee sharon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl