LeeAnn R. Jones
LeeAnn R. Jones Poems
- What You Are To Me Whenever You're Not Around Whenever ...
- Suicide I have never hated myself more in my life I wish I ...
- Angel In Disguise The scratching of a pencil On a piece of ...
- I'M Sorry I’m sorry that I loved you With all I had to ...
- Truly, Madly, Deeply I saw at first glance A shy, quiet ...
- Brightening My Day You told me that you loved me You told ...
- A Long Time From Now I give to you My heart, my soul For us...
I live in Ohio and most poems are written about a boy i dated back in high school. i havent written much since that relationship ended. i have recently (as in february 2008) become in a reltionship with a wonderful guy that i have grown to love and i find myself trying to write again. we'll see what i'm able to come up with ;) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LeeAnn R. Jones
What You Are To Me
Whenever You're Not Around
Whenever We're Apart
It Feels Like
There's Somthing Missing From My Heart
Whenever I Think About You
I Kind Of Get Sad
And Everyone Starts To Ask,
' What's Wrong Are You Mad? '
People Don't Understand
I Can Take Care Of Myself
I'm Pretty Darn Sure
That I'm In Perfect Health
It's Just When I Think About You
I Look All Depressed
All My Organs Inside
Feel Like They're Compressed
To Me You Are My Life
To Me You Are My Angel
God, Sent From Above