Leeme Sek'huk'huni Poems
- I Am A Woman I'm a woman who never cackle but tackles, With...
- Be Proud Be proud and know you are born to do it And then ...
- When Things Fall Apart I searched in the east but could not ...
- I Believe I believe goodness will one day come infront of ...
- The Pandemic It is unforgettable, unpredictable, ...
- Smooth Voice Of Wisdom I am a smooth voice of wisdom An ...
i'm a teenage girl born from both Basotho parents.I grew up in Lesotho's city.a very sociable and intelligent girl with ambition in life.As far as poetry is concerned, i regard myself as a poetryholic and indeed rock with my pieces.I'm in the early stages of recognising this ambition and soon from now i'll be called the next 'Maya Angelou'.everyday i wake up with a piece of poetry, it being a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leeme Sek'huk'huni
I Am A Woman
I'm a woman who never cackle but tackles,
With no pride but who's tight,
Who wishes to bring the changes not chances
who's longing to fight life not buy faces
A woman who takes what she wants when she wants it
A woman who appreciates either the
Destructive or constructive criticism.
Who creates the foundation called the baby
With the intention of building not braking it as it grows.
Which at the end of the day is called a tree of gold
And yet a contaminated flower through failure.
A woman whose intention is to forward